After 40 the bones start deteriorating .so they do not contribute to overall health function resulting in knee problems in women & muscular pain or back pain in case of men.
What to do?
(1) Regular Exercise –
- These will straight the bones to deliver the ingested calcium to every bone.
(2) Go out in sun light-
- Sun light gives rich ‘D’ Vitamin necessary for bone growth .So go out in the morning sun light between 8 to 9 am.
What not to do?
- Eating Extra Salt- Salt draws out calcium from bones.
- Take in tea & coffee. Tea contains tannin & coffee contains caffeine. Which reduced the calcium contain the body.
- Drinking Alcohol + cold drinks. Alcohol reduces calcium & cold drinks contain phosphorus more .If taken together disturb the balance to make bones week.
- Consuming excess protein & fiber .This will create obstacles in the way of accepting calcium.